About CITY EDUCARE College
ESTD.: 2015 | TYPE: Private | AFFILIATION: CRSU | RECOGNITION: NCTE
WELCOME TO CITY EDUCARE
City Education Society is registered under the Society Act 1860 . Registration No. NNL/119. The society conduct his work under the following aims.
- To educate economically poor children.
- To educate equally regardless of caste, creed, religion and sex
- To convey to the children of poor, backward classes, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, the welfare schemes of the Government in whatever respect.
- To inculcate in pupils the knowledge of science, literature and fine arts.
- To eradicate illiteracy among the public, with the help of the members of this society or/and by Government.
- To organize service camps for children so as to strengthen National Integration and International understanding.
- To conduct, meetings, seminars, exhibitions, competitions etc to bring out the knowledge of science, literature and find arts from the children.
- To collect funds from various sources and utilize them fully for the development of school children.
- To print, publish journals, periodicals, books and etc., to exhibit films and to give lectures for diffusion of useful knowledge among the children and the society.
- To start schools, colleges and institutions for imparting education in all fields.
- To do all such other lawful acts and deeds as are essential or conductive to the attainment of the above said objects of the society.