About NETAJI SUBHAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY College
ESTD.: 2008 | TYPE: Private | AFFILIATION: AKU | RECOGNITION: AICTE
Vision Of The Institution
The promoting Body views the future scenario to be of fast development in Technology and to keep abreast plans to provide higher education and training to the mass students who intends to acquire and develop the skills and this off course at a reasonable cost.
- The Promoting Body of the Institution is committed to help the Indian industries in enhancing their competitiveness by producing leaders, entrepreneurs, and managers equipped with the diverse state-of-the-art technical knowledge.
- It will contribute towards the professional growth and management of Indian industries in general and industries of Bihar in particular through acquisition of specialized knowledge and skills and by integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
- It will encourage creativity, innovations, and quality in all its endeavors.
Mission Of The Institution
- To promote Undergraduate, Training and Research in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Science, Humanities and Social Sciences with multi-level entry.
- To be an Institute of Co-operative Programs of Education with Industries and R&D Organizations for offering tailor-made Courses.
- To become a Research Institution with focus on �Technology Transfer�
- To support a Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Park to promote the �Technology Transfer� programs.