About SUPREME KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS College
ESTD.: 2009 | TYPE: Private | AFFILIATION: MAKAUT | RECOGNITION: aicte
- To continually strive to achieve excellence in engineering and management education by development of high quality human and knowledge resource in diverse areas of technologies and management to meet local, national, and global economic and social need.
- To become an internationally acknowledged institution generating globally competitive human resource adorned with ethical sense capable of meeting the challenges of advanced society.
- To provide high quality education in major engineering and management disciplines from under graduate to doctoral levels.
- To generate manpower having ethical values and excellent communication, technical and managerial skill who can successfully perform in this world of global competition.
- To provide an environment for critical and innovative thinking and to instil sense of life-long learning and self-development among the students.
- To strive for excellence and to attain national and international recognition for excellence in learning, teaching and research.
- To put in our educational and collaborative efforts that would result in the maximum positive economic impact locally, nationally and globally.
- To promote business incubation and academia-industry partnership.