About Lady Hardinge Medical College College
ESTD.: 1914 | TYPE: Government | AFFILIATION: WHO | RECOGNITION: MCI
To establish LHMC as an Institution of national repute in the field of
- Medical Education
- Hospital Health Care & community outreach
- Medical Research
- To provide state of the art Medical Education & Training
- To provide tertiary level health care facilities
- To conduct research on important medical & public health issues
- To support national Health policy & Programmes
- To improve & sustain high standards of teaching & training activities for under graduate & post graduate Medical & nursing courses.
- To improve & sustain tertiary level health care services, including out-patient services, emergency services, diagnostic services & indoor patient services.
- To conduct intramural &extramural research on important medical issues relevant to the country.
- To contribute in national Health Programmes & policy making in health related issues.
- To improve governance in various administrative sections.