About GURUNANAK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (GNIT) College
ESTD.: 2003 | TYPE: Private | AFFILIATION: WBUT | RECOGNITION: aicte
VISION OF THE INSTITUTE AND DEPARTMENT
- To develop responsible citizens who would be professionally equipped to 'think globally and act locally' and become reformers of society to meet the challenges of future.
MISSION OF THE INSTITUTE AND DEPARTMENT
- To impart high quality pharmaceutical science, technology and management education to the budding professionals and provide the ambience needed for developing requisite skills to make a mark of excellence in Education, Research, Business , Industry and achieve highest personal standards.
- Best standards and practices of good governance, shall be put in place to bring in transparency of operations and improve credibility at all levels.
- Industry-ready professionals to be developed through Interactive Teaching-Learning Process, Corporate exposure and project work.
- Higher Studies/research for Faculty & Staff shall be encouraged for upgradation of knowledge through participation in Seminar, workshop etc.
- Appropriate Laboratory facilities would be developed in selected areas to provide the ambience for Research and Development activities.
- Industry Institute Partnership cell (IIPC) will be established. Industrial consultancy shall be carried out in an effective manner through Industry Institute Partnership cell (IIPC) for developing a sense of accomplishment.
- NBA accreditation for all AICTE approved programmes shall be obtained at the earliest and maintained on a long –term basis.